Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Around the House Lately

I just love random pictures that capture the everyday moments. I've been collecting some over the past few months and decided to put them all in one post. We have been such the homebodies since Ally has been born and I really consider it such a gift. Our life is simple and calm and we've really just been able to relax around here and enjoy each other. Such a blessing.


Where did this little baby go? She definitely doesn't sleep like this anymore!

First Valentine's Day! She loves that little owl that Nana gave her. And that outfit was her brothers.

Will traveled a lot these past few months and he kept posting American food pics on facebook and tagging me in them. I considered this very mean, so I decided to post this sweet pic of Ally smiling to rub it in on my end of things.

Happy girl hanging in her Bumbo. This is how she would watch all the happenings in the kitchen. She was so small we had to stuff that blanket all around her so she wouldn't tip over! And now she just tries to jump out of it. 

Ally's first mug shot. This is her passport pic...makes me laugh. I think she has the blank stare down pat.

Ally at 4 months old and hanging with Emma. Her favorite person in the world.

When did my little girl get so big???

Doing some creative writing...on the baby. So many things I love about homeschooling.

Keeping the baby entertained. So thankful for youtube Baby Einstein videos.

And Jack decided to join her. He loves to play with her and just be wherever she is.

Caught the kids playing school one day

We love getting care packages from home! 

Jack made us breakfast

Ally eating oat cereal for the first time

Not too sure about it

I think she likes it
  

And now Will is going to try to feed her

Will looks unsure now

Yeah it can be pretty gross

I've heard of thumb sucking...but this?

So funny

Big girl sitting up in her Boppy

Morning play time

Kids love the hammock

Jack lost his first tooth!

Big girl 6 months old

Jail baby

Playing peek-a-boo through the window

Playing superheros. Ally loves her Captain America.

And of course there is work going on. Lots of exciting things happening with this Costa Rica team! Will had the guys over and made them a steak dinner as they talked about the future of pastor training here.

No comments:

Post a Comment