Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Pictures

We are in Jackson, MS for the week visiting family and friends and having a wonderful time. A good friend of ours, Ashley Jones Bodie, said she would come over and take some family pictures of us before we set out on our journey. We do need some updated pictures for our missionary cards, blogs and website, so I'm so thankful she did this for us. I absolutely love these and will cherish them forever as we remember back on this time (Will-age 33, Elaine-age 32, Emma-age 7, Jack-age 4). I think my favorite one is this first one...we're all in this together:


















4 comments:

  1. so adorable!!! i am going to miss ya'll so much!!!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you have a family blog too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete