Saturday, January 7, 2012

Memphis Christmas

We went home to Memphis on December 8th through the 25th and really enjoyed our time with family and friends there. It was a perfect break from school and Spanish, and we were extremely encouraged by all the love we felt. It was such a wonderful time.

We stopped by Germantown Commissary on the way home from the airport for some much-needed BBQ! Sooooo good! We have really missed Southern food.

Emma meeting her new little cousin, Lindley Belle. She was born a few weeks after we left for Costa Rica. Emma was in love!

Nana's Christmas present...a picture with all her grandkids

Annual mall trip with a visit to see Santa. My kids are getting so big!

Will's tacky Christmas sweater he wore to several parties

Great Friends
Melissa, Molly, Michele, Christy and me

Emma enjoyed catching up with all her friends too. Emma with Tyler and Caroline...and tongue tattoos? I had never heard of these.

Mother/Daughter Christmas brunch

Kelcie and me

Me, Michele, Katie and Holly
Michele and Holly even surprised us at the airport!

Missy, me and Lindley...love all her bows

My sweet girl

Yogurt Mountain was a necessary visit with Elle

Will the baby whisperer

This was my spot at my parent's house for 2 weeks

Loading up on Christmas Day to head to Jackson, MS for a week. So blessed and thankful that we were able to come home for a few weeks. We loved every minute of it. We'll miss you Memphis!

No comments:

Post a Comment