Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ally - 6 months old

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months old today. Time has flown. You would think I would know that by now since this is my third kid, but it still surprises me. I try to take in every step along the way. I'm so thankful that a slow life here in Costa Rica has allowed me to do that this time around. We all really enjoy Ally. Emma snuggles her constantly, Jack is always kissing and talking to her, and Ally is always always always smiling at Will. And she is attached to my hip and just hangs out with me all day long. It's pretty great.

Ally is very smiley but is getting attached to us. If someone other than the 4 of us tries to hold her, she gets a little concerned about it. I'm sure this will get worse the older she gets. She does know her name and will turn if you call it. She eats homemade baby food like a champ and usually cries for more. She takes 3 naps a day for about an hour each and sleeps 12 hours straight at night. She is transitioning to formula bottles now and drinks 4 of those a day as well. She's such a good baby and we just love watching her grow (slowly but surely!).

We'll be taking her to the doctor next week so we'll see how much she's grown. haha. I'll update this post when we find out. (Doctor says: 11.68 pounds and 25.2 inches long).

We had a fun photo shoot with her today on her 6 month birthday. All her expressions show her personality so well. Sorry but I had to include a bunch of them.

We love you so much Ally T.

 
   
 
   
  
 
  
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment