Monday, October 8, 2012

Pregnancy Family Photo Shoot

I have never had pregnancy photos taken before. Probably because I have always been huge and swollen beyond recognition in the past and I did not want to ever remember that...hence no pictures. But let's be honest, this time around is different in every way.

My pregnancy has been a great one...I cannot complain. My husband and kids are a huge help and are beyond ecstatic about baby Ally's arrival. They talk to her, about her and pray for her all day every day. It really is so sweet having older kids to enjoy this with this time around. I wouldn't change a thing. Yes I am older, but I also live in a country with very different foods and you have to walk everywhere. That was difficult in the beginning, but it's definitely kept the weight off which I'm thankful for. Yes, I can be thankful that I don't have a drive-through cookies and cream Chik-fil-a milkshake available to me every day.

Since this will be my last pregnancy, I wanted to capture the dynamic of our family in this crazy stage of life. So I thought the park by our house with the graffiti wall behind us was perfect. The kids both have "big brother/big sister" shirts they wanted to wear, and I am not a fan of matchy family pictures anyway. I promised the kids it would be quick and I think the whole thing took maybe 5 minutes. Perfect. I started sweating through my shirt anyway after 5 minutes.

I love these pictures and will always treasure them. Thank you Taylor for capturing our new family of 5 in this special way!

   
 
 
  
  
  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! There's something special about the third time around. :) Just wait until you have that sweet baby in your arms...

    ReplyDelete