Saturday, July 14, 2012

Language School Baby Shower

On May 19th, the ladies at our language school threw the three of us pregnant girls a baby shower. It was such a special time and it meant so much to each of us. When I found out I was pregnant this time around I remember feeling sad that I couldn't share this experience with family and friends. How wrong I was. The families here at language school have been our family this year and they are all rejoicing with us during this time. They put so much work into making this so nice and I was definitely overwhelmed.


Such pretty decorations on such a pretty day in Costa Rica

Flowers for each of us and a homemade banner to hang in our hospital room

Bible verses on each table

There were probably about 20 ladies there and most of them helped with something...good brunch food (I've missed that so much), decorations, games, gifts, on and on.

Baby Games


A special prayer card they made for each of us. All the ladies took one home to know how to pray for us specifically throughout our pregnancy.

Me (due with my 3rd in November), Timbrel Hall (due with her 4th in September), and Kelly Rozenboom (due with her 6th in August)

The gift table full of diapers and wipes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for sweet friends that can love on you when the rest of us are too far away :)

    ReplyDelete