Saturday, July 28, 2012

Class Baby Shower

At the beginning of June my friends from my trimester group here in Language School gave me a baby shower. It was a special time with the ladies who have meant so much to me this past year. There were about 8 of us there and we just ate, laughed, shared stories and opened presents. It was a perfect afternoon and a great time to share before everyone started moving away. It meant so much for my friends here to put in so much effort for me and this new little baby.


Decorations at Rosanne's house

Yummy baby cupcakes...we still didn't know yet if it was a boy or girl

Gifts! We'll just be using the pack n play for a crib this time around

And in this box is the matching stroller and car seat! Such a blessing

Jennie, Claudia & Rosanne busy cooking

Me and Cynthia

Some other little fun gifts

Jennie, me, and "ducky" (Emma has one too)

Ana Lorena and Me

Ana (Grammar teacher) and Cynthia

Our trimester group...Jennie, Rosanne, Me, Rhonda and Claudia

Thanks so much girls! Love y'all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. what a great time we had just being together. It really was our pleasure Elaine to try and bless you and baby. Those pics made me cry!

    ReplyDelete